Now more than ever small and medium businesses are realizing the importance of being protected from the growing frequency and sophistication of cyber threats, attacks and breaches. The impact of not having top of class cybersecurity is not small. The impact of implementing enterprise-level security is big.
Avast Business, powered by AVG and Avast, answers cybersecurity questions, addresses relevant topics and provides resources that help SMBs face today's threats with confidence and knowledge. We hope this information will help you make more informed decisions and be confident that your business is prepared for today’s and tomorrow’s cybersecurity threats and attacks.
Security as a Service makes security easier and more affordable. There are many benefits to using SECaaS including policies that stay with remote users, lower costs, easier management, better protection, and a lot of time and resources saved.
Cyber threats aimed at small and medium businesses are getting more sophisticated, persistent and dangerous. We discuss the most common cyber attacks businesses face and how these threats attack.
With most traffic occurring over HTTPs it's vital that businesses scan all that SSL traffic whether it's on or off network. However, SSL inspection has been known to cause severe latency and as a result it's turned off in 90% of UTMs. Cybercriminals know this and are taking advantage.
Today’s threat environment requires having powerful threat feeds that are always on, updated and learning. Staying ahead of cybercriminals with DNS protection, cloud secure internet and web gateways and robust layered security is critical.
- Port Scanning - What it is and What it Does
- How to Reduce Your Attack Surface
- What is Malicious Software? What are the Most Common Types?
- Is Content Filtering the Same as a Secure Web Gateway?
- What is Cloud Security?
- Is Your Business Prepared for a Cybersecurity Breach? – US Small Business Administration
- Cybersecurity Framework - National Institute of Standards and Technology
- Cybersecurity Resources for Business – US Dept of Homeland Security (US-CERT)
Are you a Partner or would you like to become one? Learn More